Delivery & Returns
All sales are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please refer to these for our full delivery policy.
Delivery is UK Mainland only.
For Highlands and Islands, please contact us.
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website for each product. In summary they are:
- £3.99 single rugs, cushions, footmuffs and shoes
- £6.99 double rugs
- £9.99 quad and other large rugs
- Orders over £100 are free delivery
Despatch and delivery time
During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 3-5 business days (unless otherwise stated) after the day on which we accept your order. This does not include any bespoke or customised items, we will provide you with an estimated delivery date for such items.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery
If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
Returns and Cancellations
All sales are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please refer to these for our full returns policy and your rights to return or cancel your order.
You have the right to change your mind 14 days after the day you receive the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
Tell us you want to return your product or cancel your order
Please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a) Phone or email. Call customer services on 01845 578951 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- (b) By post. Print off the cancellation form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must return the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible, your refund should be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.