Sheepskin has many natural and medical qualities that make it perfect for your baby. Not only is sheepskin soft and comfortable for the skin, effortlessly moulding to your baby’s body, it is also hypoallergenic, reducing the chance of skin conditions and asthma. Our luxurious range of sheepskin play rugs are a great place for your baby to rest, sleep and play, and are ideal for use on the floor, a sofa or in the crib to provide a comfortable and secure area in which your baby can develop and grow. These multifunctional play rugs can also be used as bedding, lining prams and car seats and of course playmats, and are small enough that they can be rolled up and taken with you wherever you go.Our sheepskin play rugs are available in a range of different colours to suit any room and are tanned with natural dyes to ensure a soft and safe product that will last for many years.
Sheepskin Play Rugs
3 products available
About Sheepskin Play Rugs
Benefits of Sheepskin Play Rugs
Sheepskin play rugs offer a variety of advantages, for kids and infants. These rugs are crafted from 100% premium sheepskin, which is known for its softness, warmth and feel. Here are
some of the benefits you can enjoy when using a sheepskin play rug;
1. Soft and Comfortable: Sheepskin rugs provide a plush surface making them perfect for babies and children to play, crawl or sit on. The natural texture offers a soothing experience allowing them to touch feel and explore the fibres that aid in their sensory development.
2. Warmth: Sheepskin is an insulator due to its fibres that help keep children warm during
colder months compared to regular carpets.
3. Hypoallergenic: Sheepskin is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and other allergens. This makes it an ideal choice for children with allergies or sensitive skin.
4. Material: Sheepskin is a material derived from nature itself making it an environmentally
friendly option for eco conscious parents. Moreover, sheepskin rugs are usually free from chemicals and dyes ensuring your child’s exposure, to harmful substances is minimized.
5. Durability: Sheepskin rugs are highly durable. They are really easy to clean and take care of. They can stay in condition for years. Sheepskin has a resistance, to stains and dirt. If there
are any spills or accidents you can usually clean the area directly and the rug can be shaken out or gently brushed to keep it looking nice. Sheepskin play rugs, are a safe rug option for toddler play mat areas or children’s playroom.
At Jacobs & Dalton we can assure you we use only premium sheepskin so that your little ones can fully enjoy these advantages.